All rebuilds and consignments have been checked out for wear, tear, and basic maintenance.
All instruments are in good working condition out of the box and will not need any further repair or maintenance unless designated at point of purchase.
Prices reflect current market conditions for the brand/model.
Used models are priced to compete with on-line alternatives. Purchasers can have 7 days to examine purchase and return if unsatisfactory, etc. No exceptions. We will repair, at out cost, any operational issues within 30 days of purchase. Buyer can exchange original purchase for 50% credit towards purchase of other accordion inventory up to 6 months.
Trades will be considered but we are not trying to increase inventory at this time.
New straps can be purchased with an accordion for an additional, but discounted to $50 per accordion.
Purchaser pays for shipping unless other arrangements are made. All shipments are insured and sent via UPS. Payment can be made in USA cash, local check or paypal.
We can send along pictures, a demo video and current links to any item for sale
Here are some of the current listings and pictures here. Call as inventory changes frequently:
- Scandalli 120 bass, 2 reed, 120 bass, 41 key, black, some key discoloration, mid 1950’s $400
- Excelsior Accordiana- 12 bass, rebuilt and restored $450, dry tuned, 2 rd
- Pancordion-consignment, 1953, excellent condition (Sano pickup inside), Lawrence Welk Copy, $1200
- Rivoli (sonola brand) 3/5 LMH 120 bass ($1000) completely restored and tuned
- Lolita 3-row, diatonic, Key of G-C-F, $350
- Hohner Concerto II, 2 reed 37 key, 72 bass, tuned $750